Somehow Tuesday became package day (probably because I’m doing packaging on almost every Tuesday?! :P).
Anyway, today was quite awesome since I noticed that 29th is a holiday (thx to a1ex for actually telling me 😉 and therefore I should be able to get a earlier train to vienna which means I don’t have to take a taxi to the airport (which would have been insane expansive anyway).
With this informatin in mind I started packaging.
- kblogger got an update to 0.6.2 and is waiting in revu for revu (?!)
- kftpgrabber 0.8.1 is waiting for approval for the kubuntu-de.org repo
- yesterday evening khalkhi already got an update fixing the lib’s packaging (waiting in revu for revu)
- kirocker got a patch to ensure proper library paths, though I still wasn’t able to contact the upstream author, which means, since the package is awfully broken (but fixable), that I can’t get it into the official repos until there is a fixed upstream tarball
- I also started work on kopete-otr (off the record encryption that is)
- tweaK (aka kde-tweak got updated to 0.2.1 (which fixed a small issue in case 0.1 was installed before), it’s also WIRFR